<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This is an idea I got feeling a bit bored playing WoW this sunday:
What if we would create real life quests for oneanother?
Questing in RPGs is all about setting a goal for yourself and achieving it. That simple.

OK, I'll go first:
"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to collect $1/1 Euro/10 Swedish Crowns that you would not have earned otherwise (so you can't just take it from your paycheck), and give it to a charity of your choice".

(Disclaimer: I'm not telling you to commit crime)

Please use comments to report back what you did to complete the quest, and to present your own quest ideas.

Good luck! :)
 Posted by Picasa
Comments:
I just finished this quest myself - I keep an ever-growing stash of old beer cans, but in the end I'm just too lazy to cash them in, and just leave them in the trash room for anyone to take...
Well, this time I didn't - got ~15 SKr for them and put that in the charity can at the registers. Mission accomplished :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?